|download pdf file of our poster here|
|visit some peace firing friends across the ocean|
|at some secret location|
See here for when the first local group (us Making Space!) to participate has got organised so far to have drop in sessions open to the public.
- What happens when the wind and rain tears things to pieces?
- It will only be up for one week in May - we hope the weather will be kind to it then!
- What happens to all the stuff afterwards?
- some of it can be recycled (after it is maybe washed) and some might have to be binned
- isn't that a waste filling up the landfill site?
- well, many arts costumes end up this way, and in the end, if it has brought joy to the maker and the public - it will have been worth it! Recycling would be best, thogh, of course and using recyclable materials.
- How will we be known all over the UK and further afield?
- How about some nice themes for the craft pieces then?
- Jolly good idea! Lets do it! History? Natural Scotland (this years tourism theme!)? What do you think?
Think you have no skill? No way!
There is something to do for ALL Ages and ALL stages!
Organise your own meet ups or join us:
Ø weekly drop in at the West Street Arts Centre
Room 1, Thursdays, 4pm - 5.30pm
Ø some Saturdays from 11.30 am - 1.30pm
30th March, West St Arts CentreØ 6th & 27th April + 4th May in the Townhall
Ask us questions, share your ideas, get hands on, and spread the word also with this: we need YOUR help!
Just IMAGINE what it would look and feel like if every lamp post from Tesco to Esk Bridge was dressed up like this
Well, I know, quite unlikely for this year, eh?
But how about something modest like this then?